Pinky Bits

My photo
Ive been in SL a little over three years, Ive been blogging for about two of those years,I had a blog before but it was hacked and all my hard work was deleted, I was devastated, but my sister has made me realize my love for blogging so this new year of 2011 I will begin blogging and reviewing items in SL... Clothing, Accessories, places, events, and products.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Simply Sophisticated

Remove Formatting from selection
New today from the creator of -Hanaya- the Tulips in Glass Jar (White Delightful) is great for any season and any home... This set of beautiful yet simple tulips is elegantly placed in a glass jar with the top ever so gently propped up on the side of the jar, it also comes with a stand. This set brings a touch of gardening simplicity to any room in your home, I've placed it in the reading area of my bedroom... Take a deep breath of freshness as you step into you own tiny tulip oasis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers