Pinky Bits

My photo
Ive been in SL a little over three years, Ive been blogging for about two of those years,I had a blog before but it was hacked and all my hard work was deleted, I was devastated, but my sister has made me realize my love for blogging so this new year of 2011 I will begin blogging and reviewing items in SL... Clothing, Accessories, places, events, and products.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Nice Sunday Stroll





Until today I thought I had done just about all there was to do in the line of adventuring in SL, but alas, I had not!!!
If you love riding horses as much as I do, then you will certainly enjoy riding interactively on some of these great trail rides in the Carriage Trade! Saddle up and let an expert show you how its done, then take the reigns and have a go at it on your own... This Victorian themed ride is the perfect beginning to any Sunday morning, Shenlei Flasheart and Georgianna Blackburn both do the instructions and are co-owners of Carriage Trade. I feel in love with my horse Anne, she was great!!!

For more info please visit their blog at http://carriagetradeinsl.wordpress.com

For the ride of your SLife please visit Carriage Trade Livery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers