Pinky Bits

My photo
Ive been in SL a little over three years, Ive been blogging for about two of those years,I had a blog before but it was hacked and all my hard work was deleted, I was devastated, but my sister has made me realize my love for blogging so this new year of 2011 I will begin blogging and reviewing items in SL... Clothing, Accessories, places, events, and products.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Comphy Cozy Stylish


Todays look can be accomplish by visiting THE DRESSING ROOM and TDR Blue... I think the title said it all, this looks is fast and time friendly, I have blended comfort, sassy, and style with this

KLETVA in Nirra Poncho, Tee*Fy Sport Tights in tan and light blue, [glow] studio's i<3 YOU jewlery set, and this lovely flowing locks in a bundle by BooN, and last but not at all least the lavish Soho boot by *YS&YS*....

So weather ur about to battle the cold and ever so changing weather or going on a cool evening walk with that special someone, this is the look for you... SO GET IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers