Pinky Bits

My photo
Ive been in SL a little over three years, Ive been blogging for about two of those years,I had a blog before but it was hacked and all my hard work was deleted, I was devastated, but my sister has made me realize my love for blogging so this new year of 2011 I will begin blogging and reviewing items in SL... Clothing, Accessories, places, events, and products.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Im ur Lil Secret




Lingerie is an erotic and sensual way to implement role playing and more sensual excitement into any lifestyle. The feel of these silk corset sets on the bare skin is an experience that can bring unending pleasure and fantasy to all. These beautiful sets are modern with the ever so slight pin-up girl modesty...
(called Desires Secret that can be found at Whats Your Secret)

Accessories : Mandala Takara Bracelets, Coco Ruffle Booties, Reik Hair and Dede in Noir Makeup by Elegant Epiffany.

Skin: Laq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers