Pinky Bits

My photo
Ive been in SL a little over three years, Ive been blogging for about two of those years,I had a blog before but it was hacked and all my hard work was deleted, I was devastated, but my sister has made me realize my love for blogging so this new year of 2011 I will begin blogging and reviewing items in SL... Clothing, Accessories, places, events, and products.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Blast of Color



Kit Kat's Look of The Night - Purple Peeperz




Hair: Magika - Aina Magika
Skin: Belleza - Elle
Glasses: Miel - Hipster Peepers Miel
Mini Dress: Mijn.t [ basic to the point ]
Braclet: Ear Candy - Entwined Bracelet
Purse: PurpleMoon - Vintage Voyager Bag Purple Moon
Tights: Actchio - Roselace tights
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Allure Maitreya Gold


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers